Yogurt Mousse Orange cake , we buy the fresh oranges to make a yogurt mousse orange cake.The specialty is the mousse cake made from yogurt plus the crispness of the cake base. Top with orange jelly.
Cake base ingredients
Crispy bread 120 grams
60 grams melted butter
Yogurt Mousse mixture
2 teaspoons gelatin powder
2 tablespoons water
Yogurt yoghurt natural 200 g
whipped cream 250g
orange juice concentrate 1 tablespoon
icing sugar, 25 g
Note: you can add the orange peel
mixture, jelly, orange.
45 grams of hot water
1 teaspoon orange juice concentrate
15 grams sugar
1/2 teaspoon gelatin
1 tablespoon water (for mixing gelatin)
1/2 mandarin orange
Yogurt mousse Orange Cake
1. Mix gelatin with water, set aside for 10 minutes and mash or blend the biscuits. Mixed with melted butter Mix well Pour into the prepared pan. Flatten the face Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
2. Put the gelatin in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Spoon some yogurt mixture into the refrigerator. And stir well Then pour it back into the yogurt bowl. Then mix the concentrated orange juice and stir until combined.
3. Whip the whipping cream and icing until peaks form. Pour the yogurt mixture into the whipped cream, beat until combine, pour into the mold, smoothen the face. Then put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Make jelly by mixing gelatin with water, set aside for 10 minutes. Then heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, mix hot water with concentrated orange juice. Add sugar and stir until well dissolved. Pour the gelatin into a cup of orange juice. Stir well and let it cool down.
5. When the cake is set, then decorate with oranges. Then poured and poured on top of the cake Put the cake in the refrigerator. let it set for about 5 hours. Once the set is set, wrap the cake with warm water and wrap around the cake for 1-2 minutes. Use a sharp knife to gouge the edge of the jelly and take the cake out of the pan.