White Bean Avocado Sandwich Recipe. Try to make an avocado white bean sandwich. Grab the toast, spread the avocado spread over, and place the ingredients on it and top it with another slice of bread.
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup avocado spread
- 1/2 cup cooked white beans, coarsely ground
- Italian basil, sliced 2 tbsp
- 8 grilled sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mustard grain
- 1 tablespoon salted butter (softened)
- Pickled Halapeyo Chili (Small diced) 1 tsp.
- Baby spinach, as desired
- Mix avocado spread with white beans. Pickled Halapeyo Chili And Italian basil Mix well.
- Roast the bread hot and crispy.
- Spread both types of mustard and butter on the bread evenly. Scoop the avocado spread with white beans. Roasted Tomato Paste and Baby Spinach Covered with another slice of bread and served immediately.