Vegetarian Banana Cake is verysuitable for vegetarian period,if anyone is interested in making it by yourself on a busy day as well, the highlight is to use curd juice instead of fresh milk. For those who do not like vanilla and banana scents, you can do not need to wear it. As for how it tastes, you must try it.
Vegetarian Banana Cake Ingredients
- 180 grams Cake Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil • 1/2 cup
- tasteless curd
- 120 granulated sugar Grams (can be added-reduced as you like)
- 200 grams of finely mashed banana (or about 2 pieces)
- A little lemon juice
- Slightlyvanilla smell
- Almond sliced (sprinkling)
1 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and place paper cups in an aluminum
panor muffinpan.2. Sift cake flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda together.
3. Put vegetable oil, water, tofu and sugar into a mixing bowl. Mix well with hand whisk and melted sugar.
4. Add mashed bananas. Followed by lemon juice And vanilla flavor, stir and mix well.
5. Gradually add the sifted flour mixture into it. Stir until smooth.
6. Spoon the flour mixture into the pan about 3/4 of the mold. Sprinkle with almond slices . Bake at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes, remove from oven, set aside on wire rack. Unpacked and ready to serve.