Raspberry Chocolate Cookies, the taste is bitter and sweet. Try adding a bit of sour taste and look bright. Red sampled cookies made from raspberries. Exotic and eye-catching.
Raspberry Chocolate Cookies ingredient
- 1 cup finely ground oatmeal
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons diced raspberries
- 2 + 1 chocolate chips / 2 tablespoons
1. Put oatmeal, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
2. Put coconut oil, egg, vanilla flavored and maple syrup in a mixing bowl and mix well. Pour into the dry ingredients. Stir well Put the raspberry in it. Followed by 2 tablespoons chocolate chips and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. And line the baking sheet with baking paper.
4. Place the cookie mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment and press it flat. Decorate with the rest of the chocolate chips. Put in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until done.