Peanut butter cookies is for A special person who loves peanut butter will make peanut butter bread to eat every day. Try changing the style to make peanut butter cookies from the recipe. You can add an extra option with baked peanuts. And chocolate chips one piece is simply irresistible.
Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients
190 grams All Purpose Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
Salt 140 grams Cold Salted
Butter 150 grams Fine Peanut Butter
100 g of
brown sugar • 160 g of granulated sugar
2 eggs (No.2)
1 tsp vanilla flavor
1 cup of baked peanuts
200 g of chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180. Degrees Celsius prepared.
2. Prepare a tray, put baking paper in it.
3. Sift all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and vanilla flavor.
4. Using a leaf beater, beat the butter and peanut butter gradually, add granulated sugar and brown sugar. Hit at medium speed Until the mixture is well combined.
5. Add 1 egg, beat the ingredients together, then add another egg. Keep beating together, turn off the machine, use a rubber spatula to scrape the ingredients together.
6. Turn on the machine at low speed. Add the flour mixture and beat until combine. Followed by nuts and chocolate chips. Mix well Use a spoon or ice cream scoop. Scoop the drop cookies onto the baking sheet. Place about 1-2 inches apart.
7. It takes about 15 minutes to bake, then remove it from the heat. Put it on the grate. Wait until warm, then put in a box.