Orange Roll Cake is a classic orange cake? that anyone who uses ready-made sauce would like or you can start to simmer the sauce by yourself, gently roll it, roll it, do not break it is.
35 g sugar (about 1/4 cup)
35 g vegetable oil (about 1/4 cup)
60 g orange juice (1/3 cup)
80 grams of cake flour (2/3 cups)
1 teaspoon baking powder
15-20 drops of orange food coloring
11×15 inch cake mold
egg white mixture
3 egg whites
30 grams sugar (about 1/4 cup)
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp cornstarch,
orange sauce mixture (or can be purchased as a filling)
150 g of water
35 g of sunquick vinegar
50-60 g of sugar
Corn flour or flour stirring filling 15 grams
Salted butter 15 grams.
Orange Roll instructions
1. Beat the yolks with granulated sugar until combine, add vegetable oil, orange juice and orange flavor into. Beat until combine. Put the sifted flour together with baking powder (sift the flour twice for softness), fold until combined, but not too long until the cake will be sticky. After that, fold the orange food coloring until combined.
2. Beat the egg white until it is coarse and add cream of tartar. Beat enough together then add the cornstarch and gradually add the granulated sugar, add 3 times, and beat until soft to medium peaks form.
3. Spoon some egg whites into the bowl of egg yolk mixture, fold gently until combined, then add the rest, fold until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan. (Print on the secondary with wax paper Before removing wax paper, don’t forget to grease or butter on the pan), use a card or spatula, adjust and then tap the mold to expel the air bubbles 1-2 times.
4.Put in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes, turn on the upper-lower heat.
turn off the fan, and then tap the mold once to prevent the cake from falling too much. After that, peel off the wax paper Cover it with a cloth or paper. Let it cool completely.
5. Make orange sauce by mixing water. Sun Quik Orange Juice And sugar, stir well and add cornstarch into it. Beat the mixture to combine.
6. Preheat the oven on medium low heat. Stir until the sauce has cleared and thickened. After that turn off the stove Add the butter and stir to combine. Add color and scent to your liking. Set aside until it cools down.
7. Apply orange sauce or orange jam to spread over the cake and roll. Leave the cake in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. Once the set is set, cut the size to your liking.