Orange Marmalade Cake is the menu that the highlight is the use of unbleached flour and almond flour. Add unbleached sugar and top with fresh oranges topped with orange jam, marmalade orange.
4 tablespoons unbleached sugar
2 sliced oranges
14 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup granulated sugar.
6 tablespoons orange marmalade
2 grated orange juice and rind
4 eggs, crushed
1 + 1/3 cups whole
wheat flour • 2/3 cup almond flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
ground salt 1/4 tsp.
Instrcutions of Orange Marmalade Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. And spread white butter with a sprinkle of unbleached sugar in a 9-inch springform mold.
2. Place the sliced orange on the bottom of the prepared pan.
3. Prepare a large mixing bowl. the next is the butter and granulated sugar, beat until fluffy, add 3 tablespoons of orange marmalade, and mix until combined. Add eggs, beat until combined, unbleached flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt, orange juice and orange peel, beat until combine, pour into mold.
4. Bake at 350 ° F for 50 minutes or until cooked. Bring it out, let it cool for about 5 minutes, then remove it from the mold.
5. Remove the remaining 3 tablespoons of orange jam, pour in a heat-resistant cup, add 1-2 tablespoons of water, and place in the microwave for about 30 seconds, stir until combined. I paint the orange cake. Served with Greek yogurt, ice cream and whipped cream.