Orange Chiffon Cake is an easy yummy. who bored with the often eaten orange cake. Anyone who wants to make a pound, small or large, whatever he likes. To eat it or stuff it with orange jam, it is convenient.
Orange Chiffon Cake 2 Lbs
Ingredients Egg Yolks
Egg Yolks (Egg No.0) 45g
Sugar • 75g
Orange or Water
45g Vegetable Oil
1 Tsp Orange Flavor
100g Cake Flour
Baking Powder 1 / 2 teaspoons (optional)
approx. 15 drops orange food coloring
Ingredients Egg White
3 Egg Whites (Egg No.0)
Cream of Tartar 1 teaspoon
Orange Chiffon Cake Instructions
1. Beat egg yolks with granulated sugar until combine, add water, vegetable oil and orange scent. Beat until combine. Add the sifted flour with baking powder (sift twice for softness), fold until combined. But don’t be too long, the cake will be sticky. After that, fold the orange food coloring until combined.
2. Beat the egg whites until coarse foam, then add cream of tartar, beat until combine, gradually add the granulated sugar and divide 3 times until soft peaks are formed towards the center. And scoop some egg whites into a bowl of mixed yolk Fold lightly until combined. Once combined, add the rest of the egg whites, fold until smooth.
3. Pour into the prepared pan. (Print on the secondary with wax paper Before removing the wax paper, remember to grease or butter on the tray) and tap the mold to expel the air bubbles 1-2 times.
If there is still a bubble, then take out a toothpick and puncture the bubble.
4. Place the print on a hot water tray. Put in the oven at 150-160 degrees Celsius for 35-40 minutes, turn on the upper-lower heat, turn off the fan, and then remove the humidity by removing the hot water tray. Continue baking at 150-160 degrees Celsius for 8-10 minutes, turn on the upper-lower lights, turn off the fan.
5. When finished baking, tap the mold 1 time to prevent the cake from falling too much. After that, peel off the wax paper Let it cool completely before applying for topping