For those of you who don’t like big pancakes. Why don’t you try make mini banana pancakes? Add oats and egg mixture. Add the baking powder and vanilla flavor. It goes well with strawberries. Let’s to cooking.
Ingredients for mini banana pancakes.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup egg whites (about 2 eggs)
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (if you don’t have coconut flour, you can substitute oats)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
How to make Banana Pancakes
1. Mix everything together. (It’s easy to put the film in a blender.)
2. Heat a pan over medium heat. (Do not use strong power black face pancakes) Drop the ingredients into it. As soon as you start to see air bubbles and the edges begin to set, you can turn it over. (In the recipe, put a coffee stirrer in place while pouring the pancake batter into it. Make it a cute skewer pancake and tie a bow too)
3. Arrange the pancakes in a container. Served with honey or not poured Garnish with strawberries and iced Greek yogurt.
There are 70 calories in 1 Banana Pancakes.
Calorie breakdown: 39% fat, 51% carbs, 10% protein.
How are bananas good for health?
One banana contains about 100 calories and also contains 3 types of natural sugars, sucrose, fructose and glucose, which help increase energy for the body. It is also rich in vitamins. and various minerals such as iron, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium Including carbohydrates, proteins, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and vitamin C that help stimulate the immune system. It also contains fiber and food waste, so bananas aren’t the only energy-boosting fruit. But it also has the ability to help prevent many diseases that can occur with the body at all.