With 7 steps to cook hot air oven egg tarts. This will allow you to easily make this dish at home. To quickly become more skilled. You can cook this dish twice a week for at least 4 people to enjoy and evaluate.
*You have to rest the finished tart dough until it cools completely, it will make the dough crispy. *When finished baking, hurry to remove the shreds of the tart dough to help make the batter crispy and not soggy.
Ingredient: Egg tarts.
- 4 eggs, ready-made tart dough
- granulated sugar
- 80 g salt
- 1 handful, vanilla flavor
- 1 tsp. fresh milk
- 100 ml butter
- 30 g unsalted milk
- 250 ml
- Set aside the tart dough to cool.
- Mix 2 eggs, 2 egg yolks, sugar, salt, vanilla flavor, beat until sugar dissolves.
- Combine 2 types of milk and add butter and heat until butter is melted.
- take the egg mixture and milk to mix By pouring milk into the egg bowl little by little, being careful that the eggs are cooked.
- Pour the mixture into the tart batter, leaving about 2 cm on the edges.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees for 10 minutes. After that, put the tart batter in the oven, divide it into 2 rounds, 9 cups each, temperature 200 degrees, for 20-30 minutes, or until the tart surface is as beautiful as you want.
- When cooked, quickly remove the fuzz from the tart batter to make the tart crispy and not soggy.