Grilled Shrimp Quinoa Salad , Anyone who is a health person must be familiar with “quinoa”, a very useful cereal for sure. So why should there be quinoa for weight loss muscle building food? Because quinoa is a grain that is very high in fiber and low in cholesterol. Help reduce fat in the blood. Suitable for people who want to control diet, lose weight or build muscle. That said, let’s go see how to make a quinoa menu that ShopBack Blog brings to you.
- 1 cup each white and red quinoa
- Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
- diced celery
- chopped italian parsley
- Sliced Lemon
- dry thyme
- ground pepper
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- finely boiled egg yolk
- Cook the quinoa Then pour it onto a tray or plate. heat dissipation set aside to cool
- Marinate shrimp with aromatic herb thyme, salt, pepper and olive oil. Then when the marinade seeps into the shrimp, they are grilled on the pan until cooked. then set aside
- Next is a salad dressing method by mixing 2-1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 well-boiled egg yolks, adding a pinch of salt.
- Scoop the quinoa into a bowl with the chopped tomatoes, celery, parsley. Then pour the dressing. Mix well. Ladle into a plate and place the grilled shrimp aside. It’s finished.