Let’s continue with Garlic Bread Dinner Rolls, the additive formula. Breaded beef with garlic powder and parsley Top with melted butter.
Garlic Bread Dinner Roll Ingredients
- 50 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Warm milk 125 g
- 1 egg
- All-purpose wheat flour 275 g
- 1/2 teaspoon Emplex stabilizer
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Garlic powder as you like
- Unsalted butter (room temperature) 40 g
- Parsley 10 g
How to Make Garlic Bread Dinner Rolls
1. Put granulated sugar and yeast, warm milk and egg into a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
2. Add the sifted flour with quality additives, salt and garlic powder, stir until well combined, or you can knead your hands. If you have a machine, you can use a beater.
3. Once combined, add the butter and parsley. Knead until the dough does not stick to the mixing bowl. And flexible, can be stretched into a film
4. After that, loosen the dough for 10 minutes, divide the dough into 8 pieces and roll it into a round ball, rest for another 10-20 minutes, then roll it into a roll until the end.
5. Place it in a pan that is greased. After that, let the dough rest in a warm place to rise for 30 minutes -1 hour or until the dough has risen 1.5-2 times.
6. Once the dough has risen, bake it at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes on top and bottom heat when finished baking, then grease with melted butter immediately. Remove from the mold and set it aside on a wire rack until it cools completely. (Or you can paint with yolk, use 1 egg yolk mixed with 1 + 1/2 teaspoons water to top the bread before baking)