Crispy brownies, less sweet, rich and crispy recipe for a long time. sweet, thin, crispy, delicious, dark plate. Sprinkle the grains to increase the crunchiness. You can cook it yourself or make it for sale too. From what I used to buy the crispy brownies, although they are delicious, but the price is quite expensive. If anyone has an oven and wants to cook by yourself, let’s go ahead.
- Dark chocolate 70% amount 60 g
- Less sweet chocolate chips (60%) 100 grams (can be seen as a sheen because of the use of chocolate chips. If using only cocoa powder The brownie page will not be shiny.)
- 30 grams butter
- Margarine 30 g
- 100 grams of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons fresh milk
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil (60 grams of margarine is optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 70 grams of egg whites, or about 2 eggs
- 110 g all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Instant coffee powder 2 grams (optional) But adding coffee powder will help to emphasize the smell of the chocolate clearly)
- 18 grams of cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Nuts of your choice
Instrcutions crispy brownies
- first step start with Melt the butter, margarine and chocolate in the microwave. Be careful not to use too strong fire. Keep it hot but not burn. After melting, stir well.
- Then add 60 grams of sugar and stir well. Stir until it melts. When the sugar and chocolate are well combined, add the wet ingredients: water, milk, oil, and vanilla extract. And stir well
- after that beat the egg whites at room temperature to form peaks. It will divide to add 40 grams of granulated sugar, 3 times in total, will start adding sugar when beaten egg whites and start to bubble a little Beat to form peaks and divide 1/3 of the meringue to the prepared chocolate. Fold to combine. At this point, make sure the chocolate is not hot. Otherwise, the egg whites and the flour that will be put into it all.
- Pour the chocolate mixed with the egg white into the bowl with the rest of the meringue. And fold to combine Don’t people enjoy it.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared pan. Spread as thin as possible Because when baking, the brownies will puff up a little, 1-2 millimeters, then add nuts on top. (If anyone wants to put chocolate chip sprinkles on top But we think that it is not suitable for Thai weather. We have tried It’s hot like this, the chocolate chips are completely melted.)
- After finishing the brownies, bake them in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes, use the top and bottom fire, do not turn on the fan. Will be soft for a while, will be crisp, cut and broken. After that cut into pieces and then continue to bake at 150 degrees Celsius, use the top and bottom fire, turn on the fan for 10-15 minutes, make our brownies crispy longer After baking, set aside to cool and then eat.