who like coffee-flavored snacks with a coffee bun menu. Two layers of bread stuffed with butter Squeeze the coffee cream on top and bake it until it is cooked.
Coffee Bun ingredients
- 300 grams of bread flour
- 1/2 tsp Mplex additive (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams of sugar
- Yeast 7 g
- 1 egg
- 150 grams of warm milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 35 grams butter
- Unsalted butter (diced 2-2.5 cm), frozen 8-9 pieces
Coffee flavored dessert ingredients (Coffee Topping)
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons coffee powder
- 1-1 + 1/2 tsp hot water
- 80 grams room temperature butter
- 80 grams of icing or granulated sugar
- Eggs (No. 2) 1 pc.
- 1/2 teaspoon coffee or vanilla scent
- Cake flour or all purpose flour, 85 grams
How to make a coffee bun
1. Put dry ingredients into a mixing bowl, sifted flour with additive, salt, sugar and yeast, beat at low speed until combined. Then put eggs, warm milk and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl. Beat until the flour come together and add the butter.
2. Divide the dough into 2 sizes, 8-9 small balls, 15 grams each, 8-9 large balls, 50 grams each. Round balls and set aside to loosen the dough for 10 minutes.
3. Cut fresh unsalted butter, cut into dices, size 2-2.5 cm (or about 12-15 g per cubes) 8-9 pieces and freeze. Roll the small flour into a sheet.
4. During the powder room to do it. Continue to the coffee flavored dessert pages. Start by mixing the coffee with hot water and let it cool completely. Then beat the butter and icing until creamy, add eggs, coffee flavor and coffee water (
let it cool completely), beat until creamy, then add the flour and beat until combined. coffee Squeeze the upper volute Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes on top – bottom heat.
6. The baking is finished and let it warm for 5-10 minutes before eating. Because the butter inside is still liquid If eaten immediately, the butter will flow out as water.