Chocolate Raisin Cookies, Anyone looking for a gift for someone special who likes the intensity of chocolate. Introducing the Chocolate Raisin. which combines chocolate flavors with cashews and black currants. It’s delicious beyond description. On your free day, try making it.
Chocolate Raisin Cookie Ingredients
- 143 g all-purpose wheat flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp
- salt 1/4 tsp
- unsalted butter 80 g
- granulated sugar 50 g
- sugar 60 g of red sand
- 1 egg
- 70 g of chocolate chips
- 50 g of coarsely ground roasted cashew nuts • 50 g of
- black currant.
1. Preheat the oven to 170 ° C. Prepare.
2. Sift all purpose powder. Cocoa, baking soda and salt together, set aside.
3. Use the head to hit the muzzle. Beat the butter on medium speed until smooth, add the granulated sugar gradually. Then add the brown sugar and beat for another 2 minutes, add the egg and beat until all the ingredients are mixed together and the texture is smooth.
Reduce the speed to the minimum. Add the sifted flour halfway through, and add the rest of the flour, chocolate chips and cashews. And raisins go down Beat enough to combine all ingredients, turn off the machine.
4. Use an ice cream scoop or a large spoon. Scoop the ingredients into a ball. Weight about 40 g. Place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Press slightly flat with a spoon, bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven, set aside for 5 minutes, then carefully remove the cookies from the pan. Set aside on a wire rack until the cookies cool.